[plt-scheme] cutting and pasting snips

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 19:33:52 EDT 2006

I find it frustrating that you want to cripple drscheme because your
automatic grading script are written poorly. Still, if you wanted to do
that, you could make a tool that would do so. You'd add a mixin to the
definitions window that overrode on-insert and rejected insertion of
non-text. I don't think we'll be doing ourselves that in any future
release.

I'm sure this has come up before, but can you remind me why you don't
want to use scripts that work with such graphics? (Note that writing
your scripts in drscheme and using `mred' to run them should make it
easy.)

Robby