[plt-scheme] MrEd question: display image-snip% in a window; deinitialization

From: Chongkai Zhu (czhu at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 5 23:25:13 EDT 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.

By "Override the `on-close' method of the frame", do you mean:

(define my-frame%
  (class frame%
    (override on-close)
    (define (on-close)
      ;my deinitialization code here
      (super on-close))))

? If yes, I get the following error message:

class*: superclass method for override, overment, or rename-super is not overrideable: on-close for class: my-frame%

Sincerely,
Chongkai