[plt-scheme] Using FrTime

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 4 10:24:48 EDT 2006

In reference to the GUI delay, What version of drscheme are you using?  the
"released" 352, or a SVN version?   I'm trying to isolate a thread lag that
seems to be related to GUI updates (from window sizing or whatever).

If you try to run it in mred instead of drscheme does it still have the lag
in GUI updates?

If it's slow in drscheme and not in mred and your using the "released" 352,
then try a SVN version and let me know if it works.

Corey

On 10/1/06, Jon Rafkind <workmin at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> You mean the one in frtime/demos/spreadsheet? I tested it and it seemed
> fine for the most part. The GUI took quite a while to update when I
> adjusted the window size or scrolled the cells.
>
> Gregory Cooper wrote:
> > The spreadsheet has been suffering off and on from a few performance
> > and stability issues, so we decided to take it out of the
> > distribution.  Dan might have some time to look into reviving it.
> > Otherwise, I should be able to do so, but probably not for a week or
> > so.

> >> Frameworks to
> >> working in
> >>
> >> Interesting paper. Is code for the spreadsheet application available
> >> somewhere? I think I could learn a lot from looking at it. Thanks. --PR

((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))