[plt-scheme] text-input-port: editor has changed ..

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Nov 23 10:53:07 EST 2006

Occasionally,  when  I  'Check Syntax from within  DrScheme v360.1  I
get  this  error:

text-input-port: editor has changed since port was opened:

It seems to be benign, except  that  I  have to  run the definitions to
get syntax errors reported.  Sometimes, after running a few times it
will stop reporting the error and sometimes not.  I haven't noticed any
pattern, and certainly no particular source file that it occurs on more
than  others, so I really can't supply you with a reliable test case.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this error under the same

Kyle Smith
airfoil at bellsouth dot net

Posted on the users mailing list.