[plt-scheme] ssax-code.ss appears broken under 359.200

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 16:30:34 EST 2006

I'm using (planet "ssax.ss" ("lizorkin" "ssax.plt" 1 3)) version of
Lizorkin's ssax package.  I just got around to revisiting a rather
lengthy  piece  of  regression code that I had built up from his
xml-tools-tutorial.  All of it had srfi-78 check statements that
verified its proper functioning.   However, when I ran it again, for the
first time under 359.200 I get:

Error at position 3044
([GIMatch] broken for  (END . syntax)  while expecting  END source)
uncaught exception: -1

So I did a grep -i --recursive "GIMatch"  and got back the structure for
this error message in the file lizorkin/ssax.plt/1/3/ssax-code.ss.

This entire regression file ran with no errors prior to installing
359.200.  I thought maybe you could take a look at the code and see if
you could surmise what change in mzscheme might have broken ssax.plt.
It may affect other packages as well.

airfoil at bellsouth dot net

Posted on the users mailing list.