[plt-scheme] cdr: expects argument of type <pair>; given #f

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Nov 15 18:00:57 EST 2006

I just downloaded and installed the full Windows Installation 359.200.
When I search on anything in the help desk, I get a list of appropriate
choices.  But when I click on one of them, I'm sent to a screen that
tells me:

The file you were looking for was not found on the Help Desk server.

_Help Desk Home
_