[plt-scheme] Please help test version 359.100

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Tue Nov 14 06:36:50 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
  From: Matthias Felleisen
  To: Jacob Matthews
  Cc: Robby Findler ; plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu
  Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 3:39 AM
  Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] Please help test version 359.100

  I don't think this is relevant. The true question is whether

    (+ (for-each add1 '()) (for-each sub1 '()))

  steps to

    (+ some-value some-value)

  or to

    (+ some-value some-different-value)

  I believe that the second one is the case already. -- Matthias

 Then why do I get: (eq? (for-each add1 '()) (for-each sub1 '())) --> #t ?
(version 359.100-svn4nov2006) Greetings, Jos Koot