[plt-scheme] How to make a stand alone exe

From: Pierre (plt at ogopogo.biz)
Date: Thu Nov 2 22:22:09 EST 2006

I have a program which works properly within DrScheme environment.
Using the DrScheme menu I "create an executable"  name verbo-edit.exe
Then I use the following command:
C:\programs\PLT\mzc.exe --exe-dir distro verbo-edit.exe
this produces the following directory structure -represented here using
parens-
(distro   verbo-edit.exe
            (lib 5 dll files
                  (plt
                      (verbo-edit
                          (collects
                              (mzlib   many .ss files
                                         (compiled  many .zo and .dep files)
                                         (private many .ss files
                                             (compiled  many .zo and
.dep files)
                                             (plt-match   many .scm
files))))))))
I get the following messages when I run the exe file in distro.
standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "mzlib" in
any of: (#<path:C:\Documents and Settings\pierre\Application Data\PLT
Scheme\352\collects>)
What part of this am I doing wrong?

Posted on the users mailing list.