[plt-scheme] module question

From: jos.koot at tiscali.nl (jos.koot at tiscali.nl)
Date: Mon May 29 18:54:08 EDT 2006

 Hi Danny, Matthew,
Thanks for your comments. I did some more reading in sections 12.3 and
12.4
of the mzscheme manual. I found that in a module #'a is expanded to
 (#%top . a) if a is not bound in the module and to plain a if it is.
That
is correct, of course, and it explains the difference between the two
pieces of code. Best wishes, Jos

((((lambda(x)((((((x x)x)x)x)x)x))
   (lambda(x)(lambda(y)(x(x y)))))
  (lambda(x)(write x)x))