[plt-scheme] tracking user input boxes in drscheme

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryan_sml at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 23 15:12:22 EDT 2006

Here's a quick hack that might work: At the beginning of your
program, set the current-input-port to be something that will raise
an error on read, and look at the backtrace of the exception to find
out where read was called. Repeat as necessary.

The following code should accomplish this:
  (current-input-port
   (let ([in (open-input-string "")])
     (close-input-port in)
     in))