[plt-scheme] Wrote a prelimary xml-pulling parser --- suggestions?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat May 20 01:01:42 EDT 2006

> Very interesting. Please document it well!

Hi Hans,

Done!  I revised the code a bit to be a little cleaner, and wrote docs for
it.

     http://hashcollision.org/svn/repos/projects/xml-pull/doc.txt

(I also had some fun renaming a few of the abstractions to more sugary
treats.)

I've just sent the package off to PLaneT.  The result of the pull-parsing
makes me very happy.  The test code here:

http://hashcollision.org/svn/repos/projects/xml-pull/test-xml-pull-2.ss

can be easily adjusted to print out all 20000 or so terms off the Gene
Ontology without skipping a beat, and the memory is nicely bounded.

Posted on the users mailing list.