[plt-scheme] modules for graph theory / discrete math

From: Geoffrey Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Tue May 16 12:37:00 EDT 2006

On May 15, 2006, at 17:40, Chongkai Zhu wrote:
> If nothing else exists (which seems to be true), you can try using
> mrmathematica.
> Mathematica does contain many functions for graph theory and
> discrete math.

Thank you for the MrMathematica reminder!  I have Mathematica, I can
try that.  Also, yesterday Jens Axel Søgaard sent me some code he
worked on in 2004.  It's in modules, great for DrScheme, a little
less great for portability, at least until R6RS.  If I'd started from
scratch, I would have chosen the same path as Jens Axel, except for
my frequent need to play nice with Java, which pulls me toward
JScheme as well.  I'm not complaining.  It's an embarrassment of riches.

Geoffrey
--
Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk