[plt-scheme] Site, PLT-Scheme and Webit!

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 10 11:53:39 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Just to announce my new website (static content) at the usual URL but
this time 100% generated with scheme code using Webit! and PLT Scheme.
I designed a structure that will help me to generate as many sites as
I possibly want. The page online is still missing a lot of personal
info and there are still some dead links but the structure is there.
Thanks to Noel for the SchemeUK site which provided some ground to
learn Webit! basics and for the design which is the main design for my
site with minor modifications. Although not yet announced on the site
(it will be), you can get the code directly used to generate the site
with darcs:
darcs get http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/software/mySites

In fact, you'll get all sites I'm developing, currently 2. There are
not many comments since the code in this case is simple and almost
self-explanatory. Still, if you wish some comments on it just ask me.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm