[plt-scheme] Re: Scheme contradictions

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Tue May 9 10:40:10 EDT 2006

I, too, like 'dimming' the parens.  Printouts might look better if the
parens were represented as dots, dotted characters, or tiny versions of
themselves... but printouts are so rarely needed that I've never
bothered hacking a character set to try it.

It's good to hear that you have been cons'd onto the "Lisp is
beautiful" list.

rac