[plt-scheme] Drafting a (lib "mred.ss" "mred") GUI tutorial --- suggestions so far?

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 1 22:02:25 EDT 2006

The basics of a bunch of classes could be documented quickly by having them
pick what they want from the guibuilder menu, and run it to see what it
does.  Then they can cut and paste it to the command line with a quote in
front of it. like

 +----------+
' | Button |
 +----------+

Then hit enter.  This will display the source of whatever gubuilder chunk
they just inserted.

I wrote a guibuilder tutorial at:
http://students.depaul.edu/~csweeney/Guibuilder.Tutorial.html

(havn't touched it for a while though)

Corey

On 5/1/06, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm hoping to write a tutorial that's an answer to:
>

> http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2003-December/004001.html
>
> Here's what I have now:
>
>      http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/plt/mr-ed-notes.txt
>
> Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  I'm planning to fill it out a
> bit more to hit the major MrEd features, and then post it up to the
> Schematics Cookbook.
>
> Best of wishes!

((lambda (y) (y y)) (lambda (y) (y y)))