[plt-scheme] Intel Mac build (Bus Error)

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 08:31:41 EST 2006

On Mar 28, 2006, at 8:25 AM, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> MzScheme, MrEd, DrScheme, etc. now build with the latest sources in
> the
> SVN repository. An installer will hopefully appear on the pre-release
> page after the next build.
>
> Thanks to Micah for letting us use his machine.
>
> Matthew

I'm afraid I don't see an installer for the Intel platform. Now, I've
never done this before (for PLT), so I wouldn't rule out operator
error, but when I try building from source, I get an error:

make MrEd.app/Contents/MacOS/MrEd
rm -rf PLT_MrEd.framework/Resources PLT_MrEd.framework/PLT_MrEd
env BUILDBASE=.. ./../mac/osx_appl.ss ./..
make[3]: *** [PLT_MrEd.framework/Versions/301.11/Resources/
PLT_MrEd.rsrc] Bus error
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [mr] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
~/plt/src:$

In addition, there was a warning about not being able to determine
the platform type, but I cannot find ltconfig.

Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net
"You can't win if you don't finish the race."
--Richard Petty