[plt-scheme] Next meeting of the MSLUG

From: Dominique Boucher (dominique.boucher at nuecho.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 16:57:19 EST 2006

The next meeting of the Montreal Scheme/Lisp User Group will be held on
Wednesday, March 29th.

Talk: Using Scheme to build TELOS Core, by François Magnan,

We will have a look at how we used the Scheme language to build the second
prototype of the TELOS system. TELOS is an operating system specialized for
eLearning applications developed inside the pan-Canadian research network

We will focus on the usage of Scheme in the construction of two major
elements of TELOS:

    * software components aggregation services
    * interface generation services

Also note that the MSLUG web site has moved to a new location:

Dominique Boucher

Posted on the users mailing list.