[plt-scheme] Structure and Interp of Mechanics

From: Paul C. Fisher (pfisher at mobeard.org)
Date: Thu Mar 23 08:37:54 EST 2006

In delving into a) is MIT/Scheme available for OS X?; or b) can the
scmutils required to really make use of the SICM text be made to work
under PLT?; I stumbled across a reference that Matthew Flatt tried this
several years ago and gave up (which pretty much assures my personal
chances for success are an imaginary number). Has anyone ever succeeded
getting scmutils to run within PLT? (I suspect I know the answer ... but I
figured I'd take my optimism out for a walk around the block)

Regards,

Paul C. Fisher
Science Department
Computer Science