[plt-scheme] Parser error...

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 17:55:30 EST 2006

On 16/03/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
> Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've developed a CNF parser using srfi 1, readline and tokenize
> > combinations but compared to a C parser this one takes brutally
> > longer, so I decided to give parser tools a try, which I never did
> > before, having only experience with lex/yacc in C. I developed the
> > parser, ran it on a valid CNF file and... Error! Which one? You tell
> > me... I got this:
> > parser: Cannot continue after error
> >
> > Is there a way to debug the parser so that I can know what's really
> > happening... it is not even indicating me a line or something.
> >
> > Any tips would be great. In any case if you wish to check the parser
> > and the input file I can send it in...
>
> Did you use (error <expr>) in the parser specification? [And did you
> record the source location in the tokens?]

OK, you got me... :) I just merely checked the examples calc.ss and
read.ss and the initial text... I didn't want to lose much time
reading all the text in the doc.

Thanks for clearing me out instead of using the well-known you know
what I deserve 4 letter acronym. ;)

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm