[plt-scheme] Parser error...

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 17:42:25 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've developed a CNF parser using srfi 1, readline and tokenize
combinations but compared to a C parser this one takes brutally
longer, so I decided to give parser tools a try, which I never did
before, having only experience with lex/yacc in C. I developed the
parser, ran it on a valid CNF file and... Error! Which one? You tell
me... I got this:
parser: Cannot continue after error

Is there a way to debug the parser so that I can know what's really
happening... it is not even indicating me a line or something.

Any tips would be great. In any case if you wish to check the parser
and the input file I can send it in...

As a side note for those out of context, CNF file is for specifying
propositional SATisfiability problems.

Cheers,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm