[plt-scheme] drscheme in Xorg-7.0?

From: Hector E. Gomez Morales (hectoregm at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 21:49:27 EST 2006

I got the same problem Drscheme 209 and Drscheme 301 crash after the
splashscreen with a segmentation fault. There is a thread in the gentoo
forums:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-420644-highlight-drscheme.html

It appears it's segfaulting when a call is made to the
WxWindows::SetFont(), I can't confirm that because I had to downgrade to
make my homework for school, but this bug alone is preventing the usage
of the new xorg.

Hector

Hector E. Gomez Morales <hectorgm at ciencias.unam.mx>