[plt-scheme] xml-rpc in plt scheme?

From: Russell Lear (rrlear at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 00:10:03 EST 2006

I'm interested in using XML-RPC from scheme.  I've downloaded
xmlrpc-20040511.plt from http://www.jadud.com/people/mcj/links/Code/ and
tried to install with "File ->
Install .plt File..." without a lot of success:

     open-input-file: cannot open input file:
"/usr/plt/collects/ssax/myenv.ss" (No such file or directory; errno=2)

It says it depends on SSAX and SXML.  I can install those from Planet but
xmlrpc-20040511.plt isn't happy.  On the other hand, if I try to install the
versions reference by xmlrpc-20040511.plt, they complain about conflicts
with the already installed versions.

Is there an XML-RPC server/client?  The XML-RPC listed on Planet seems to
only support a client-side.  Am I mis-reading the documentation?

Thanks,
Russell