[plt-scheme] User Documentation in Help Desk

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Thu Mar 9 10:56:39 EST 2006

Another interesting thing about the index problem for my document - if it is
a problem.  It turns out that it works fine on Internet Explorer and in the
PLT Scheme Help Desk.  Only Firefox has the problem - on both Windows and
Linux.  Unfortunately, I use Firefox as my default browser.

I'm going to chalk this one up to a Firefox problem.  The behaviour is
actually different between Linux and Windows.  On Windows, the links seem to
work on the second and subsequent uses - the first click seems to just go to
some random (though consistent) place.  On Linux, it seems to go some random
(though consistent) place on the first click and to some other random (at
least it's at an anchor, just usually the wrong one) place on the second and
subsequent clicks.

In any case, it doesn't seem to be a problem with PLT Scheme or text2page -
so case closed.

Doug

  _____