[plt-scheme] inspectors; browsing and searching source code on PlaneT

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 9 09:39:14 EST 2006

Richard Cobbe wrote:
 > On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 08:55:47PM -0800, Danny Yoo wrote:
 >
 >>>	Along those lines, I am wondering if there is any direct way of
 >>>searching and browsing source code on PlaneT
 >>
 >>Hi Nicholas,
 >>
 >>Yes, Jens Soegaard released a nice source browser recently:
 >>
 >>     http://ja.soegaard.net/planet/html/
 >
 > This question is probably best directed at Jens, but I don't have direct
 > contact info for him.
 >
 > How often is this updated?

Irregularly. It was updated in the beginning of this month.

 > I notice, for instance, that the most recent version (3.0) of my
 > environment.plt package, to take an example, isn't available here.

The four newest packages isn't available yet. I'll update the pages
friday or saturday. If it weren't for the fact that I can't figure
out how to install a new mzscheme on my web-server [An old NetBSD]
I would have made updating automatic.

 > Or is this absence related to the fact that v3.0 requires MzScheme 301.7
 > or newer?

I don't think so. As long as my stock 301 can download and unpack the
plt-file it should be included.

BTW - Is everybody subscribed to the PLaneT announce list?
If not it might be an idea to make a monthly summary of all
new packages.

--
Jens Axel Søgaard