[plt-scheme] 301.9

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 8 15:46:38 EST 2006

At Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:58:42 -0500, Psy-Kosh wrote:
> On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 11:01:18 -0500, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu>
> wrote:
> > MzScheme and MrEd are now version 301.9 in the SVN repository trunk.
> >
> > The changes are internal, such as a clean-up in the bytecode compiler's
> > constant propagation and constant folding.
> >

> Tried installing it on xp with the plt-full binary installer, and just at
> the end of installation, this...error? pops up:
>
> collects\mzlib\compiled\class.zo: read (compiled): code compiled for
> version 301.9, not 301.8

Late yesterday, I committed a change that broke the 3m build under
Windows, and I didn't discover the problem until this morning. Probably
3m problem prevented the bundle process from completing correctly.

Let me know if the problem remains in tonight's build.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.