[plt-scheme] proxy authentication in PLT scheme

From: Stephen DeGabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 6 19:32:52 EST 2006

Hi Does anyone know how to set proxy authentication in DrScheme?

I have set the proxy server but as you can see below, it wants to
authenticate me. Firefox is happy with the automatic proxy script -
but this is not an option in DrScheme.

Thanks if anyone can offer some help.
(This proxy authentication issue is also giving me problems with the
greenstone [www.greenstone.org] digital library software)

BTW the OS X version of 301 doesn't seem to set the permissions
correctly when installing to allow the install of extra documentation.

Downloading Web Server Manual...
error response from server "407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The
ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to
the Web Proxy service is denied.  )"

Stephen De Gabrielle

Posted on the users mailing list.