[plt-scheme] proxy authentication in PLT scheme

From: Stephen DeGabrielle (spdegabrielle at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 6 19:32:52 EST 2006

Hi Does anyone know how to set proxy authentication in DrScheme?

I have set the proxy server but as you can see below, it wants to
authenticate me. Firefox is happy with the automatic proxy script -
but this is not an option in DrScheme.

Thanks if anyone can offer some help.
(This proxy authentication issue is also giving me problems with the
greenstone [www.greenstone.org] digital library software)

BTW the OS X version of 301 doesn't seem to set the permissions
correctly when installing to allow the install of extra documentation.

Thanks

Stephen

---
Downloading Web Server Manual...
error response from server "407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The
ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to
the Web Proxy service is denied.  )"
Finished.
---

--