[plt-scheme] how to reset help-desk's search cache?

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 5 17:38:32 EST 2006

There is, but only if you are using an SVN-built installation. Go to
the manuals page (from the first page of Help Desk (click the "Home"
button on the top of Help Desk to get back there)) and follow the
"flush index and keywords cache".

planet, after installing something, should be (either directly or
indirectly) triggering this refresh. I'm not sure how to accomplish
that tho, since that would mean that a program running inside DrScheme
could tickle DrScheme's state. One of the many many things that planet
tickles! sigh.

Robby