[plt-scheme] printing DrScheme programs

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 5 10:16:46 EST 2006

I'm using Windows + Acrobat Professional, but not MSoffice.

I just tried to print a .scm into .pdf, then save as .doc in Acrobat
Professional. It works, as I open the .doc in WordPad (that comes with Windows),
both the color and the foratting are kept. Maybe I can do the converting
for you?

Sincerely,
Chongkai Zhu