[plt-scheme] State Estimation?

From: Richard Cleis (rcleis at mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 2 02:59:54 EST 2006

Thanks for the manual.  I need to implement something simple by
tomorrow night, then I might have time to make rigorous implementations
(possibly based on the simplest concepts in Maybeck's text) that should
fit nicely in your collection.

I am also interested in solutions that are distinct from Kalman
Filtering.  For example, incoming measurements could be kept in lists
that are concurrently processed with different filtering and estimation
methods, while decision-functions choose the models that best describe
the data.

rac