[plt-scheme] Printing

From: Evangelos Tsagkas (lunluc at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 1 16:59:40 EST 2006

On 3/1/06, Robby Findler <robby at cs.uchicago.edu> wrote:
> At Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:15:45 -0500, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> > 1. We did see your email. I don't know about Internationalization of
> > numerics in drscheme. Robby might.
>
> There isn't any support I'm aware of for that, beyond writing your own
> reader and using that in a custom language level, sorry. (You're asking
> for a change to the syntax of the language, right?)

Ha ha! i guess i am...

Had it not been for that last question of yours it probably would have
taken me some time to realize how stupid my question was. i guess
Socratic dielectic works ;-)

my only excuse is i'm new to Scheme.

> Robby

Thank you,

-- evangelos

--
if feeling is first who pays any attention to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you