[plt-scheme] help

From: naoufal adraoui (mohammed_naoufal at yahoo.de)
Date: Sun Jun 25 13:46:33 EDT 2006

I can't compile DrScheme from source code under cygwin. I get the following Error by running make --unix
libtool: link: cannot find the library `../mzscheme/libmred.la'
make[3]: *** [libmred.la] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src/mred'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src/mred'
make[1]: *** [mr] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/plt/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2
I have the full version of Cygwin CYGWIN_NT-5.1 with all Packages (inklusiv the Cairo and Xft librairies).
could you please give me some Hints to solve this problem!
Thank you so much!

Jetzt mit Yahoo! Messenger Tickets zur FIFA WM 2006 gewinnen.