[plt-scheme] HTDP 12.4.2

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 22 01:38:28 EDT 2006

> LOL. Ok I've been rumbled.
> I'll start all over again the way I've been told and await the light bulb
> moment.

By the way, I hope it's clear that we're not saying "We're not going to
help you."  It's more: "You can do this!  We'll nudge and walk with you."

As you go through the steps in the recipe, do as best you can, and then
talk about it to us on the list if you still hit roadblocks in the recipe.
We'll then do the best that we can to clear up the confusing parts you
hit.

(And I have to personally stop confusing the terms "design recipe" and
"design pattern."  Stupid brain hiccups... *grin*)

Good luck to you!

Posted on the users mailing list.