[plt-scheme] blogging software in Scheme?

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Jun 20 15:07:37 EDT 2006

For the course blog for my HtDP-based first-year course, I've been using
Blosxom 2, a small, modular Perl-based program. Development of version 3
seems to have stalled, and it would be nice if I could use Scheme for
blogging (as I do for generating other course materials, including
slides, course notes, and Web pages). So I'm asking if anyone has
anything to share in this respect. (Or, if you don't, but you like your
blogging software, please drop me a private note to tell me why I should
switch to it.) Thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.