[plt-scheme] on-execute method in drscheme:language:language<%>

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 16 15:54:39 EDT 2006

Anyways, I hope we all agree that thm proving and execution are too
operations that you want to be able to run on a program independently
(or something close to independently) and, thus, overriding on-
execute in drscheme:language:language (as in the subject line) is the
wrong place to do this.

Robby