[plt-scheme] Small problem with regex-replace*

From: Jaime Vargas (jev at mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 12:18:00 EDT 2006

On Friday, June 16, 2006, at 05:15AM, Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

>I have seen such a claim before, as a joke. Do you have a URL handy?

Matthias it seems there no official research into the problem, however there are some people working on making better scramblers that preserve readability. Of course this will help spammer which is the down side, but it is an interesting problem

http://labs.levhita.net/scramblernotes.php#FAQ

>P.S. This might be a good 101 assignment.

Indeed, I was thinking how difficult will be to write a descrambler that doesn't use dictionaries. Is it possible et all? Does the brain uses dictionaries for decoding?  -- Jaime

Posted on the users mailing list.