[plt-scheme] NEED HELP

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 19:56:16 EDT 2006

What do you mean by Scheme to XML? I looked at your program and all I
see are S-expressions with XML-like tags at the beginning and end.
That's not XML.

Also, you really want to supply Data Definitions for your functions.
Otherwise we don't really know what you're trying to do.

And test cases would be the icing on the cake. See the design recipe in
HtDP (.org).

Why don't you read the doc.txt manual for the xml collection in Help
Desk and start from there.

-- Matthias