[plt-scheme] Error installing PLT on Ubuntu Dapper

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 10:27:58 EDT 2006

At Wed, 14 Jun 2006 16:14:29 +0200, Pupeno wrote:
> I am trying to install the latest stable PLT on Ubuntu Dapper, configure
> and make went ok. But when I tried to make install I've got the
> following error:
> [...]
>
> Any ideas what it is causing it ? and/or how to solve it ?

The install is trying to use OpenSSL and OpenGL headers and libraries,
which I'm guessing that you don't have installed.

These problems are fixed in the soon-to-be-released version 350.
Meanwhile, you can probably just ignore the errors in v301; DrScheme
should still work fine.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.