[plt-scheme] Re: Please help test version 349.100

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Jun 14 02:50:59 EDT 2006

On Jun 13, Eric Hanchrow wrote:

>     Eli> Did you unpack the source on top of an existing source?
>
> I built from subversion, so I didn't unpack any source.  I made sure
> there were no "leftover" files -- i.e., the files were all from
> subversion.

Then I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe that stow thing is screwing
something up.  The point is that this directory:

>     setup-plt:   in /usr/local/stow/plt/lib/plt/collects/web-server/

does not have this file:

>     dispatch-servlets.ss:61:9: compile: unbound variable in module in: read-bindings

in the current sources.  You can see that here:

  http://svn.plt-scheme.org/plt/trunk/collects/web-server/

You can also see that a file by the same name is in the `dispatchers'
subdirectory, but it doesn't have any mention of `read-bindings'.