[plt-scheme] HtDP languages + emacs

From: knubee (knubee at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 3 12:32:30 EDT 2006

> You might try using DrScheme, opening some file (like draw.ss) and then
> choosing "show module browser" from the view menu. You can also (from
> DrScheme) check syntax and then right click on a require-spec and go
> directly to that file.

Ok, thanks.

Actually, I just tried using the module browser, but simply got a
dialogue box for browsing the file system. This may be because i am
currently running under Ubuntu Dapper w/ drscheme 209. I'll check this
later under Breezy/301.

Apropos. Is there an ETA for 301 binary for Dapper -- or pointer to
someone who has it available already? (I tried downloading and
compilng drscheme 301 source but got some errors that seemed related
to unicode settings).

Posted on the users mailing list.