[plt-scheme] Open File Dialog

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 2 19:33:41 EDT 2006

On 31/05/06, Paulo J. Matos <pocmatos at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 30/05/06, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I guess it's in svn?
> >
> > Also in the recently made pre-build, except that I already fixed a
> > couple of bugs.
> >

> I have an app using get-file so, I'll just get the most recent svn and
> then I'll get back to you.

Sorry for the comment delay. I've checked the new file-dialog. The
changes you've made are very nice indeed. The clickable path in the
top is what I enjoy the most. How have you managed to do that inside a
text-field. Was the text-field widget also improved? Or that's not a
text-field at all?

The filtering list box is nicer and overall the changes were great. In
fact, I have nothing to add. Thanks a lot.

A little announcement along with the old and new one are in my blog:
http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/minority/?p=189

Cheers,

Paulo Matos