[plt-scheme] HTDP 27.5.6

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 29 11:04:40 EDT 2006

Wooks, it is unkosher to post solutions to student exercises on the
Web. There are high school teachers all over the world who rely on
the solutions being protected and not published (at least not with
explanations and on a `reliable' source). I must ask you to refrain
from posting HtDP solutions on this mailing list. -- Matthias, for SK