[plt-scheme] errata HTDP 22.3 code in fig 63

From: wooks . (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 17:22:16 EDT 2006

Same section of the book.

<quote>How all this works is best illustrated with examples. Our first
example is a canonical GUI program:

(create-window (list (list (make-button "Close" hide-window))))

It creates a window with a single button and equips it with the simplest of
all call-backs: hide-window, the function that hides the window. When the
user clicks the button labeled "Close", the window disappears.</quote>

Executing this code while running on Intermediate Student with lambda yields
an error.

"hide-window: expected <window> as its argument, given: (instantiate (class