[plt-scheme] HTDP 22.3.1 Scoping.

From: wooks . (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 16:43:14 EDT 2006

Is the intent for the student to go as far as to replicate the success
screen of 9.5.5 that offers the player a chance to play a new game.

This would involve redrawing the screen with a third row, knowing how to
implement a "close" button and "ideally" disabling (or having a do nothing
callback for) the check guess button (since at that point all the player can
do is start a new game or terminate).

I guess I've answered my own question since the latter two are beyond the
facilities made available to the student at that point in the book. I have
presumed it is adequate to get to the point where the game returns 'Perfect
for a correct guess.

Posted on the users mailing list.