[plt-scheme] Evaluation Across Modules (or Namespaces?)

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 13:45:30 EDT 2006

Thanks, that works for the example.  I got my inference engine working
initially without developing the macros to implement the rules language - I
just build the rule definition structures directly.  I am now implementing
the rules language and that's where I am having the problem.  There is quite
a bit of manipulation I do with the rule elements that might be affected by
using syntax objects instead of plain symbols and pairs, but I'll take a
stab at it.

I think you've pointed me in the right direction anyway.

Thanks,
Doug