[plt-scheme] Scheme Interface to JIT?

From: Will Farr (farr at mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 15 15:22:44 EDT 2006

Hello all,

Is there a scheme interface to the JIT compiler?  I've been looking at
jit.c in the source distribution, but I don't really understand it.

The reason I ask is because I'm interested in implementing something
like Randall Beer's floating point compiler for (Open)MCL: FPC-PPC at
http://mypage.iu.edu/~rdbeer/ for PLT Scheme.  It's probably not that
hard to handle all the stack/function-prologue/function-epilogue stuff
myself, and to call a byte-vector of code from the foreign.ss
interface, but if these type of functions are already accessible to
the scheme world through the JIT it would make my life easier.

Thanks,
Will

Posted on the users mailing list.