[plt-scheme] extract image from drscheme file

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 14 23:23:41 EDT 2006

I figured I might as well figure out a solution while Im waiting so I
found save-file in the bitmap% and the following worked:

(send (send pic1 get-bitmap) save-file "pic1.bmp" 'png)

Although strangely, the following didnt work

(send (send pic1 get-bitmap) save-file "pic1.bmp" 'bmp)*

*Strange. Anyway, it would be nice if right clicking on the image gave
an option of saving it to a file or something.