[plt-scheme] module-begin

From: Kimberley Burchett (kim.burchett at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 23:04:41 EDT 2006

On 7/14/06, Kimberley Burchett <kim.burchett at gmail.com> wrote:
> if I replace the module name with (lib "frtime.ss" "frtime") then I get
> this error:
>
> errortrace: unrecognized expression form at top-level: (require
> (all-except (lib "frtime.ss" "frtime") #%module-begin))
>
> Any clue what this means?  It seems to be coming from make-annotate in
> errortrace/stacktrace.ss, even though make-annotate does have a case
> for forms beginning with "require", which looks like it should match.

I think I figured it out.  Frtime exports its own "require", and
somehow that seems to be interfering with the very same "require" that
imported the different "require" definition in the first place.  If I
add "require" to the list of bindings that aren't imported, then it
works once again.

Posted on the users mailing list.