[plt-scheme] Variable arity error?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 7 13:34:31 EDT 2006

At Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:09:33 +0100, Matt Jadud wrote:
> --
> current-module-name-resolver: expects argument of type <procedure of
> arity 1, 3, and 4>; given #<procedure>
>   === context ===
> #f::353: loop
> --
> This is somewhere in a large body of code that was happy under v209. I'm
> downloading and building v300 to see if this same error is thrown there.

In v350.3, I changed `current-module-name-resolver'.

If your code installs a module name resolver, the resolver now needs to
have 1 an 4 arguments, in addition to supporting 3 arguments. More info
is here:

If your code doesn't supply a module name resolver yourself, it may
mean that some library has escaped my attention and needs to be

In particular, now that I look, I see that stand-alone executables must
be broken, because I forgot about the embedded resolver. I'll fix that.

Posted on the users mailing list.