[plt-scheme] htdp section 17.7

From: wooks . (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 6 21:24:10 EDT 2006

I did mean 3 and 5 as below from 17.7.2 but I have belatedly realised that I
interpreted the question wrongly so no harm done.

PS - Re the 2 hours max - I haven't started on the problem as I have been
reading ahead on Intermezzo 3 . I will tell you how long it takes me.

Translate the following definitions into Scheme values:

   1.

      (define (f x) (+ 3 x))
   2.

      (define (g x) (* 3 x))