[plt-scheme] DrScheme3m Under V350.3

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 4 11:43:37 EDT 2006

Thanks very much for the example! I fixed a bug in GCing near the
boundary of shared stack segments in nested continuations, and now your
example program consistently runs for me.

(I especially like that your program prints "Problem solved!" at the
end --- very nice to see after chasing down such a subtle bug. I hope
it's accurate. :)

Matthew